SCREEN PRINTING SERVICES
Our mission at Innovative Ink is to provide top-notch screen printing services in a prompt and professional manner. We are able to screen print a wide range of products for you from: t-shirts, pants, aprons, bags, and much more! We strive to overly exceed all our clients’ expectations from the smallest to the largest of jobs. When looking for someone to print some amazing looking t-shirts, look no further than Innovative Ink. We partner together with some of the industry’s top companies to rise to meet any order. We strive to remain competitive on our prices, and will work with you to create a lasting relationship. Every shirt counts here at Innovative Ink, and we make sure to put the needed time and effort into every order to make sure it is done your way. If you are looking for a niche product to provide a boost in image awareness, customer loyalty, boosting your employees moral, or launching a new product we can help! Our state of the art production facility provides us with the capability to process thousands of products a day, while meeting your needs in a timely fashion. Our sales team has multiple partnerships and resources that we tap into to help create the ultimate final product for you. Innovative Ink ensures we understand what you as our customer wants first, and then make it our mission to exceed that standard on each and every order.
HIGH-VOLUME AUTOMATIC PRESS RUNS • LOW-VOLUME MANUAL PRESS RUNS • HIGH-QUALITY COLOR MIXING • HIGH-QUALITY MULTI-COLOR PRINTING • SPOT COLOR PRINTING • SPOT COLOR WITH HALF-TONES PRINTING • SIMULATED PROCESS PRINTING • DISCHARGE/WATERBASE PRINTING • PRIVATE LABELING (NECK LABELS)
Add NAMES and NUMBERS to team apparel and uniforms! We offer the following custom embellishment options for personalization:
SCREEN PRINTING • EMBROIDERY • CAD CUT VINYL • TACKLE TWILL
HANG TAGS • T-SHIRT FOLDING • T-SHIRT BAGGING • ROLL/BAND/DOT
Innovative Ink offers top-notch embroidery services as well. We can create custom embroidered caps, golf polos, and t shirts with your custom design or logo. Embroidered monograms and personalization are a great way to customize t-shirts, polos, denim, and dress shirts. We can also embroider on screen printed t-shirts and polos. Our custom embroidery services include: puff 3D embroidery as well as creating custom embroidered emblems and patches. Embroidery prices are calculated on a per stitch basis. We digitize your custom design or business logo to determine the embroidery stitch count. The stitch count indicates the amount of time required to embroider baseball caps, golf polos, and t-shirts. The lower the stitch count, the lower the cost!
PROMOTIONAL SWAG SERVICES
We offer a wide variety of promotional swag to be custom embellished here at Innovative Ink. Whether you are looking to have a specific item created, or just browsing for ideas to boost your company awareness, or to promote a simple idea or event, you have arrived at the right destination. Innovative Ink is able to create your unique idea on a wide range of products ranging from: stickers, koozies, tote bags, towels, and much more!
STICKERS • KOOZIES • TOTE BAGS • TOWELS • MUCH MORE!
DYE-SUBLIMATION SWAG SERVICES
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
DIGITAL GRAPHICS SERVICES
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
BANNERS • VEHICLE GRAPHICS • STICKERS
GRAPHIC DESIGN/GRAPHIC ARTS SERVICES
If you need artwork created for a product, our graphic designers are able to create marketable designs for you at an affordable price. From the simplest to the most complex designs, our designers always deviate from competitors and come up with a logo you are satisfied with. Please refer to the ART FORMAT CHART and the information below for our artwork requirements.
- Mac or PC Files in RGB Color Mode w/ spot colors if possible.
- Digital artwork must be submitted in accepted formats only.
- We can recreate or make your art printable for an additional fee.
- We CAN NOT use Website graphics. They are generally very low resolution which makes them unusable for screen printing.
- Adobe Illustrator CC, Vector EPS
- All fonts must be converted to outlines/paths. All outlines should be converted to objects.
- All colors must be converted to spot colors with PMS color indicated in the file.
- Send additional JPG version of file to communicate color representation if file does not display color the way you want it printed.
- Please keep stroked paths to a minimum of 1 pt. Anything less is not guaranteed to show.
- Minimum specifications are required to achieve good print results.
- GIF or JPG files cannot be used for separation purposes.
- File resolution should be at print size and no less than 300 dpi at the initial creation of file.
- If matching colors, please specify PMS colors or send target hard copy to use as a guide.
- Hard gradations can produce some banding when printing, try to use a smooth blend when building your halftones in your file. Generally, percentages of color less than 6% print as zero. Percentages of color greater than 90% will print as solid due to dot gain.
- All Adobe Photoshop files should be in a layered format.
- When building file, keep as a layered file off of the background.
WE ACCEPT ART FILES VIA:
• FTP (available upon request)
• File Sharing Services (Dropbox, WeTransfer, HighTail, OneDrive, BOX, Google Drive, etc.)
APPLICATIONS NOT ACCEPTED:
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Publisher
• any other word-processing application
- Production begins once artwork is completed and approved, and all goods are received.
- Orders must have vector artwork, complete PO with: detailed instructions, in-hand dates, and vendor order information for receiving of goods.